Welcome to City Energy Analyst¶
City Energy Analyst (CEA) is an open-source software for the analysis of energy systems in cities. CEA helps you to analyse the effects of building retrofits, land-use planning, district heating and cooling and renewable energy on the future costs, emissions and energy consumption of neighbourhoods and districts. In Addition CEA helps you to find the optimal location, size and operation of energy generation and distribution technologies for a neighbourhood or a district of your choice.
For the moment, CEA supports neighbourhoods and districts in Temperate (e.g., Switzerland) and Tropical climates (e.g., Singapore).
- Get Started with CEA
- Being Agile with CEA
- Known issues
- Other stuff
- The Configuration File
- Configuration File Details
- How to set up the Jenkins server on a new PC
- How to add a heating/cooling system in CEA
- Data description for thermal_network_matrix.py
- Description of DataFrames and Lists written to csv by the thermal_network_matrix.py file
- User Interfaces
- API reference