How to publish CEA¶
This guide covers the main steps of publishing City Energy Analyst in Zenodo
- create a release in Github. Zenodo will be automatically create an immutable copy of CEA repository and create a DOI
- log-in to Zenodo. Username and password are located in the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- go to /Home/Account/GitHub
- click on repository ‘architecture-building-systems/CityEnergyAnalyst’
- click on DOI of latest released version. this will take you to a page to edit the citation.
- click edit.
- change name and order of authorship according to the number of additions into master at the date of release.
- add current PI as last author.
- click save changes and publish.