How to use the configuration editor?¶
CEA counts with a configuration file from where you can update all settings of the CEA collection of tools. We have created an editor
Access to the editor¶
- Open Pycharm and the project City Energy Analyst.
- From the project tab on the left run the configuration editor of cea. The editor is stored in CityEnergyAnalyst> cea>interfaces>config_editor>config_editor.py.
- In the configuration editor, scroll down the menu on the left. Each tab represents the settings of each tool of CEA.
- to edit one or more settings just click into one of these tabs. On the right side proceed to edit any of the inputs variables of the tool. For the sake of simplicity we have included default values for each variable.
- Click save. The changes will take effect immediately.